Big IT organizations are looking for professionals who can not only pass a certificate examination but also bring to the company a hands-on practical experience that can be leveraged across technologies. Employers want professionals to hold exceptional technical skills that can aid towards organizational growth and also facilitate an individual’s career development
Red Hat certifications and training courses are some of the most highly revered in the world. These certifications and courses not only train IT professionals in their desired field of interest but also give employers a meaningful way to develop their employees.
That being said, here are some of the top most certifications and training courses offered by Red Hat.
- Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning with exam (RH442) – This will prepare an individual to fine-tune his performance and capacity planning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux. This course is specially designed to teach senior system administrators, who are already trained in Linux, to understand and execute the methodology of performance tuning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210) – By leveraging the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, professionals learn to install, configure, manage, and administer a cloud based computing environment. This particular course imparts the knowledge to system administrators about how to execute a cloud computing environment.
- Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Administration (CL216) – IT professionals who train in this course learn to perform an initial configuration as well as the setup of Red Hat CloudForms. This course therefore makes them proficient in understanding the uses of these CloudForms.
- Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Operations (CL218) – The professionals learn how to use various intelligence tools of Red Hat CloudForms. Individuals will gain an expert knowledge into the workings of automation features, establishing metering capabilities, provisioning catalogs and services, and configuring alerts.
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I with exam (JB226) – Professionals learn to design, test and manage Java EE-compliant applications from the very beginning to the end. This course is typically intended for mid-level Java developers and introduces professionals to different Java EE 6 specifications, frameworks, and applications and programming interfaces (APIs). The Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer exam (EX225) is an integral part of this course.
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design exam (EX427) – This exam (EX427) is solely a performance based test. Professionals who attain this certification are known to exhibit the necessary skills, knowledge and abilities to perform various tasks by leveraging the Red Hat JBoss® Developer Studio and Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite. Those who successfully earn this certificate can configure and use Suite activities; can define and stage-manage different Suite variables; and can gauge and use the flow control in Suite business processes.
Hence, earning a Red Hat certification can really help you advance your IT career and gain competencies that drive organizational growth. linux boot camp training, RHCE Training, RHCSA Training
Interested in Linux bootcamp traning, or RHCSA training and RHCE training? Enrol yourself with the best IT training organization today!